RESIST Virtual Workshop for Israel Community of researchers, end users and stakeholders
The RESIST Virtual Workshop for Israel Community was held on the 3rd November 2020.
The main objectives of the Workshop were:
- to involve community of Israel experts, researchers, developers and potential end users into the review process of technological elements of RESIST platform, pilot plans and future outcomes;
- to collect insights (using crowd-wisdom approach) for further bettering RESIST exploitation plan;
- to promote RESIST project and its future outcomes in Israel following the principals of dissemination plan and engage prospective end users.
- End users – transport infrastructure managers, traffic police, first responders;
- Researchers in the relevant areas from academy;
- Technological partners in the areas of mobility, communication, cyber security, structure analysis, drones.
We thank all Speakers for sharing their experiences making a very productive event. We thank also all participants.
The agenda is available here
01 - RESIST as a whole – an introduction to RESIST - Kostas Bouklas (ICCS)
02 - Robotic Actors for infrastructure assessment - Miguel Ángel Trujillo Soto (FADA CATEC), Guillermo Heredia (USE)
03 - Visual and contact inspection suite - Luca Belsito (CNR), Ramesh Visvanathan (GUF)
04 - Mobility continuity in the case of an extreme event - Kostas Bouklas (ICCS)
05 - Vulnerability assessment and Risk management - Mata Frondistou (RISA)
For further information concerning the workshop, you can contact Edward Yosilevsky (moderator)