1. Pedro J. Sanchez-Cuevas, Pablo Ramon-Soria, Begoña Arrue, Anibal Ollero and Guillermo Heredia. Robotic System for Inspection by Contact of Bridge Beams Using UAVs, Journal Sensors, 2019, 19, 305, January 2019. Doi: 10.3390/s19020305.
2. Antonio E. Jimenez-Cano, Pedro Sanchez-Cuevas, Pedro Grau, Anibal Ollero and Guillermo Heredia. Contact-Based Bridge Inspection Multirotors: Design, Modeling, and Control Considering the Ceiling Effect, IEEE Robotics and Automation Letters, October 2019, Vol. 4, No. 4, pp. 3561-3568. Doi: 10.1109/LRA.2019.2928206.
3. FEHRL, ICCS, FEHRL Infrastructure Research Magazine, Issue 13, March 2019. RESIST to increase the resilience of seamless transport operations to extreme events
4. FEHRL, ICCS, FEHRL Infrastructure Research Magazine, Issue 14, September 2019. Overview of methodology for RESIST requirements
5. FEHRL, ICCS, FEHRL Infrastructure Research Magazine, Issue 15, June 2020. RESIST is developing new prototypes for critical highway structures
6. RESIST article published at CORDIS, Issue 15 September 2020. RESilient transport InfraSTructure to extreme events
7. FEHRL, EURODYNAMICS, FEHRL Infrastructure Research Magazine, Issue 16, Dec 2020 Early version of RESIST Integrated Platform
8. RESIST article published, 12 March 2021. An Experimental Analysis of Data Annotation Methodologies for Emotion Detection in Short Text Posted on Social Media
9. RESIST article published, 10 September 2021. Aerial Robotic Solution for Detailed Inspection of Viaducts
10. RESIST article published at Drones and Sustainable Urban Air Mobility (UAM), Cinea - 30 March 2022